Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lucky Number Slevin (2006)

Lucky Number Slevin (Widescreen Edition)STARRING:
Josh Hartnett
Bruce Willis
Lucy Liu
Morgan Freeman
Ben Kingsley

PLOT:
A man gets mistaken for a friend he is visiting and finds himself a pawn in the middle of a gang war.

MY TAKE:
A polished tale of murder and revenge with enough twists and turns in it to keep even a jaded smartass like myself from seeing the end coming. That doesn't happen often. This film is well worth watching.

It does contain some sex and nudity, just so you know.

MY RATING: 9/10

IMDb page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

I just linked to your blog from Ily's theonepercentclub blog. I think it's great to read movie reviews from an asexual perspective.

Do you have a list of top 10 asexual-friendly films? I have to say that as time goes on, I feel more and more nauseated when I see people suck face in a film or when unnecessary sexual elements ruin an otherwise good plot. Ily recommended WITHNAIL&I which I absolutely loved. I'm always on the look-out for more weird and wonderful movies without sexual elements. I loved Pixar's UP as well, and the BBC tv series, Mulberry.

-SarahT.